Reactec provides training to ensure that all aspects of the HAVmeter solution is installed, managed and supported so a company can gain the maximum benefit and return on investment.
Introduction to HAVmeter system (30 – 60 mins approx)
- Presentation covering White Finger, HSE Vibration at Work Regulations 2005, HAVmeter and its benefits above standard paper based systems. This will ensure operators, supervisors and managers alike have an understanding of how the HAVmeter system works and how it will benefit the company as a whole..
Installation of Tool Tags (1 – 2 hours approx)
- Dependant on number of tools to be tagged (generally a sample is adequate to reduce any down time).
- Covering tool tagging methods for varying tool types, you will be shown how best too attach and bond Tool Tags to your own plant.
PDA Programmer Training (1 - 2 hours approx)
- This will include how to obtain vibration data, in putting tool details on spreadsheets for transfer to your PDA. Use of the PDA and how to program tags etc.
Software Installation & Training (30 – 60 mins approx)
- This will cover all aspects of uploading data from basestation, functions of the software and generating reports.
- How to best understand and utilise reports.
As this is only a guide it can be structured to suite you, if you have any questions relating to any aspect of the installation or training please contact us.